Welcome, and thank you for visiting St. Paul the Apostle's Church Knights of Columbus Council online.
Members of the Knights of Columbus show love for their neighbours by conducting food drives and donating the food to local soup kitchens and food pantries, by volunteering at Special Olympics, and by supporting, both spiritually and materially, mothers who choose life for their babies. Knights recognize that our mission, and our faith in God, compels us to action. There is no better way to experience love and compassion than by helping those in need, a call we answer every day.
St. Paul the Apostle Council 9352 in Alliston was established June 16, 1986.
Notable Knights in History
- Babe Ruth (Baseball Legend)
- Floyd Patterson (Boxing Champ)
- John F. Kennedy (First Catholic President)
- Ted Kennedy (U.S. Senator)
- John Andrew Boehner (Speak of the House)
- Vince Lombardi (Football's Greatest Coach)
- Richard J. Daley (Long-Serving Chicago Mayor)
- Mike Ditka (Chicago Bears Coach)
- Shane Victorino (Red Sox)
Make A Local Difference
Every community has its unique needs. For the Knights of Columbus, whose first principle is charity, finding ways to help those in need in their communities is a mission its members embrace. Through their good works, whether it be bringing food to the hungry, warm coats to the cold, wheelchairs to those who can’t walk, or any of the many other programs conducted to help those in need, the Knights of Columbus practices a charity that evangelizes.
Latest News for Alliston Knights
- Saturday January 23rd, Kids basketball free-throw at Holy Family School 8am
- Sunday January 24th, Alter servers breakfast at St Paul's Church Fr. Bennett Hall after 10:30 mass
- Saturday February 20th, Free-throw district finals in Bolton, TBD
- Saturday February 27th, Pub trivia night at Fr. Bennett Hall
- 2015 Knight of Columbus Lottery Winners
- More found on the latest Newsletter
The Knights of Columbus has grown from several members in one council to more than 14,000 councils and 1.8 million members throughout the United States, Canada, the Philippines, Mexico, Poland, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Panama, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Cuba, Guatemala, Guam and Saipan.
Our active council in Alliston is committed to supporting family, community and church with varied programs which appeal to all.
Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to support your parish, give back to your community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our top-rated insurance program to protect your family.
These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight.
We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbour.
Knights of Columbus, St Paul the Apostle Council #9352, Distinct 99 P.O. Box 91, Alliston Ont. L9R-1T5
Executive and Council meetings are held at St. Paul the Apostle Church 190 King Street South, Alliston, Ontario L9R-1V9
Executive Meetings-1st Thursday of every month
Council Meetings-2nd Thursday of every month